MED NOW LABS


 COVID TEST RESULTS:

✅ HOW WILL I GET MY RESULTS❓
Results are sent via email to the email address you provide to us. You will receive a PDF with all necessary details including a QR code.
✅ IT HAS BEEN 24-36 HOURS BUT I DON'T SEEN AN EMAIL❓
Sometimes emails can go to spam, please make sure to check your spam folder.
✅ WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS❓
Please reach out to our support team by filling out our contact form or emailing us directly at contact@mednowlabs.com
✅ DO YOU PROVIDE RAPID ANTIGEN RESULTS❓
We can upon request, typically verbally relay the results to you. However, if you need proof of results. Please let your screener know and we will email you PDF results within 2 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps of RT-PCR Technique : MED NOW LABS

EMERGENCY TRAVEL 1 HOUR RT PCR COVID TEST RESULTS : MED NOW LABS

MED NOW LABS